Kaiser Permanente government programs department
Kaiser Permanente's Government Programs department offers resources for our contracted providers regarding Medicare and other state and national aid programs.
The Medicare Membership Administration Department handles enrollment, disenrollment, compliance, and reconciliation processes of Kaiser Permanente's Medicare Advantage plan population. In an ever-changing environment, one of the Department's greatest challenges is meeting the consumers' needs while maintaining compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Our Department handles:
- Enrollment and disenrollment requests of our members
- Plan changes
- Tracking of the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Medicare Advantage population
- Reconciliation of the Reply Report List and Monthly Membership Report from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS, formerly known as HCFA)
- Transmissions to CMS of involuntary disenrollment due to service area
- Medicare Advantage Plan Institutional and Hospice tracking in conjunction with other departments
- Age-in process for current members aging into Medicare
Content on this page is from the provider manual. | Disclaimer