Our hospitalists are physicians who work with a member's primary care provider, hospital staff, specialists, and members and their families to ensure that members receive the best care while hospitalized.
A hospitalist's responsibilities include:
- Improving bedside decision-making.
- Simplifying orders for medications and therapies.
- Monitoring and managing member care.
- Identifying best practices.
- Planning for the future.
Kaiser Permanente hospitalists provide care at the following hospitals and medical centers.
- Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital