Provider assistance unit
The Provider Assistance Unit (PAU) addresses the benefit and claims-related questions and concerns of providers. Providers may contact the PAU for help with:
- Member benefits, coverage, and eligibility
- Claims questions
- Claim reconsideration status
- Remittance statements
- Referral status
Before contacting the PAU, we recommend the following:
- Make sure all staff in your office are registered OneHealthPort users, and use Kaiser Permanente's online business tools for eligibility inquiries, referral requests and status, and claims status.
- If you cannot find a referral inquiry online, contact our Review Services Department toll-free at 1-800-289-1363.
- For questions about our health plans, see Comparison of Kaiser Permanente plans. For more detailed information, see Kaiser Permanente plans on kp.org/wa.
- For a list of Kaiser Permanente member ID cards, see Identifying members.
If you still have a question, please call the Provider Assistance Unit at 509-241-7206 or toll-free at 1-888-767-4670.